Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps Product Marketing team bridges art & commerce to make a meaningful impact on the companys brand, product, & business goals. Our Product Marketing team works cross-functionally with product, marketing, design & sales teams to develop creative & innovative marketing strategies to take Mailchimps marketing platform to customers around the globe.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help lead go-to-market, adoption, & engagement for solutions offered in our Mailchimp Marketplace & Integrations Directory. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers & prospects, our technology partners, our market, & our competition.
What you'll do here:
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional product team that includes product, design, engineering, partner managers, & support, & will involve providing customer & market insight for product roadmaps, design efforts, & product releases.
- Create co-marketing plans in collaboration with our technology partners to drive awareness & adoption of solutions in the Mailchimp Marketplace.
- Coordinate customer analytics for marketing efforts in collaboration with product analytics to identify campaign impact, areas for improvement, & tracking to goals
- Conduct competitive analysis & gather industry trends to recommend messaging, positioning, & feature benefits to meet customer needs
- Build & execute ongoing targeted marketing campaigns to engage Mailchimp users with our product & collaborate with our growth team on efforts to increase connections with our tools
- Collaborate with other product marketers to identify co-marketing opportunities & build solution-oriented campaigns that demonstrate the benefits of multiple Mailchimp products
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries; experience marketing a two-sided marketplace or developing co-marketing plans with external partners is preferred
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- Proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Technically savvy & intellectually curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- Strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, & strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We dont just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, & hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Were dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what were looking for (even if you dont check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start & grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, & inspiring content. Millions of businesses & individualsfrom community organizations to Fortune 100 companiestrust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 & based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, & Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks & benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers & give you ample opportunity to grow & succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression & gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants & employees based on any of these protected categories, & complies with all applicable state & federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.