At Asana, were building a collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realizing their goals.
The Customer Success team, is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product & a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, & functions, get off on the right foot & continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.You'll be based in Munich & partner closely with the Sales team to deploy Asana to our most strategic customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes through Asana, & continuously forge relationships across your customer base. You will join our fast growing team & report directly to the Head of Customer Success EMEA.
What youll achieve:
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of customers for a specific territory
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders & executive sponsor to help them drive the value of Asana
- Develop Adoption Plans & Success Plans for your portfolio helping fast moving high profile organizations navigate change
- Proactively create drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement & product adoption
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, & act upon both risks & opportunities
- Identify expansion opportunities from existing client base & timely engage with sales to close
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs & product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Help drive customer references & case studies
- Represent Asana at Category Specific events in your geography
- 8+ years demonstrated success in an Enterprise Account Management / Customer Success role in a SaaS business model or previous consulting experience
- Prior experience managing an enterprise book of customers
- Customer-centric & relationship-oriented at your core. Youre devoted to ensuring our customers success & adoption of Asana, advocate for regional customers needs, & genuinely care about customers
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- A strong love for customer enablement: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Driven, Consultative, curious, entrepreneurial mindset, able to effectively balance competing priorities & make decisions that best support Asana, the team, & the customer. Youre able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
- Fluency in English & German
- Experience working as a remote employee
- Project Management Certification
- Change Management Experience
- Experience with technical services deployment
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.