The Engineering department at CommerceHub employs some of the top engineering talent in the area who are constantly working to improve on processes, quality & techniques, with the goal of producing the highest quality software solutions in the industry. The lines between traditional QA & software engineering are blurred here, with quality being considered at all stages of development.
- Our team is comprised of very talented & highly motivated individuals, who pride themselves on working smarter, not harder.
- Were empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done.
- We aim for operational excellence, having a DevOps culture & a you build it, you run it mentality.
- We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following agile workflows such as Scrum & Kanban depending on the directive of the team.
- We welcome new technologies & are constantly self-evaluating our tech stack to make sure we are providing software of the highest quality.
- Continuous Delivery is important to us & we are constantly looking to improve our automated testing & continuous integration.
- You view software engineering as a craft & welcome the opportunity to share knowledge with fellow enthusiasts.
- You find learning new technologies/patterns exciting & love experimenting with them.
- Good enough is not in your vocabulary. You find innovative ways to ensure quality without restricting development speed.
- You understand the balancing game an engineer has to play while weighing new feature development with technical debt.
- A blank piece of paper doesnt scare you. You are excited to design products from the ground up.
- For you, it is more than a job.
Our Tech Stack
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ECS, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, etc.
- Amazon Aurora, DynamoDB, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Dropwizard, Grails, Spock
- Node.js, React.js, Next.js, Express.js
These specific engineering roles are in our Albany, NY office.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub will not provide visa sponsorship.
CommerceHub does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, military status, sexual orientation, prior arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, & access to benefits & training.