BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
As a Release Manager, you will be integrated in the dynamic Central Booking System Team. This team is in constant contact with most of other teams both technical & business. Its aim is to insure maintenance & evolution of all supported tools, & most of all propose new solutions to help the international growth of the company.
As a Release Manager, you will be responsible of the efficient front & back-office deliveries management that will allow BlaBlaBus to stay dynamic & scalable. Thesedeliveries will help both internal teams & clients.
What you will contribute to :
- Being responsible of the management of the back-office releases: -contact with the editor,gathering of business needs andreleases scoping, planning definition & follow-up;
- Building & updating the the product roadmap on 3, 6 & 9 months;
- Handling change management to business teams (network, revenue management, client services...)
- Being responsible of the management of the front-office releases (mainstream distribution channel): functional & technical specifications writing, organizingand executing acceptance tests, bugs following-up;
- Being the IT point of contact on the bookingsystem projects
- Reporting deliveries & projects follow-up to management.
A few practical details about the role :
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next:
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & your cover letter. Applications without cover letter will not be considered. Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by several face-to-face interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.