iCapital Network is looking for a talented & flexible Assistant Vice President, Copywriter, to work across the organization to write & edit communications for internal & external audiences.
The Copywriter will be a core member of the marketing team who will work collaboratively to support the content development & refinement needs of Marketing & as well as the firms Human Resources, Research & Due Diligence, & Technology & Client Solutions teams. This individual will also work with members of the iCapital Compliance team to ensure strict adherence to applicable guidelines.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring the quality & consistency of our materials & communications as we work to further establish iCapitals position as the leading authority on Alternative Investments. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with impeccable writing & editing skills, strong attention to detail, & an ability to work with different personalities on a wide range of projects. For the right candidate, the role will provide an opportunity to demonstrate creativity & shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Sample writing & editing responsibilities include:
Thought Leadership & Education
- Edit blog posts on topics including alternative investment strategies & B2B technology for an audience ranging from financial advisors to chief information officers
- Write scripts for educational videos about alternative investments
- Draft social media posts to support blogs/papers
- Write compelling headlines for product presentations
- Leverage fund manager materials to create fact sheets
- Write promotional emails to support product launches & webinars
- Write employee communications about benefits & events
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional writing & editing skills
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished output
- Knowledge of private markets/alternative investments and/or B2B technology marketing in the financial services sector, & a willingness to learn more
- Experience working against firm deadlines & an ability to operate independently while juggling multiple projects
A strong portfolio of writing samples is required.