Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a high-energy customer-facing Customer Success Manager to work closely with our enterprise customers in the Financial Tech space. The CSM that we seek will be experienced in establishingclose working relationships with our customers' stakeholders & developers. Our CSMs demonstrate the ability to listen & synthesize business & technical problems into Kinetica solutions aligning with the customer's business goals. The CSM will be a trusted advisor & voice of the customer, you will channel the customer back to the Sales, Support, Product & Engineering team.
If happy customers are the lifeblood of a successful company, then customer success managers are the heart. Kinetica is incredibly excited to add passionate customer advocates to our Customer Success team. As one of our Customer Success Managers, you will own the relationships & happiness of Kinetica's largest customers. You will be responsible for helping your customers derive huge value from their investments in Kinetica.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts & ensure a successful conclusion
- Be the focal point for our enterprise customers' every need & become their trusted advisor by deeply understanding their business & aligning their needs with our solutions
- Understand what customers' pain points, technical landscape, & goals, translate into solutions to maximize customer's productivity & business value
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication & periodic meetings
- Identify usage metrics & trends to drive adoption
- Coordinate any relevant internal resources (e.g. Professional Service, Product, Engineering, Support) that may be needed for critical technical escalations in relation to issue/incident resolution, including owning & leading any communication back to the customer
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, professional services, customer support, engineering, sales & finance.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify at-risk customers & collaborate with account team on growth & upsell opportunities.
- Manage & orchestrate our success & professional services projects
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, customer support, sales engineering or strategic consulting organization
- 2+ years of experience with Financial Tech (FinTech) space
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data, Geospatial, Machine Learning/AI, analytics, and/or Database
- BS or MS degree (Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent)
- Project Managment of multiple projects concurrently
- Effective communicator equally comfortable writing an eloquent e-mail, giving an executive presentation or running a workflow whiteboarding session. You must be comfortable diving into the details, but know when to keep it brief
- Experience coordinating internal resources for issue & incident resolution together with owning & managing any relevant customer communications
- Strong independent individual contributor who drives results
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Experience with tools such as CRM (e.g. Salesforce), Success tools (e.g. Totango, Gainsight), communications tools (e.g. Yesware, Toutapp), & Support tools (e.g. ZenDesk, Service Cloud)
- Keeping cool under pressure. During a crisis, you project confidence & put customers at ease
- Approximately 50% travel
- Java or Python, Linux, & SQL skills.
- Prior experience with Engineering, Sales Engineering, Professional Service/Consulting
- Familiarity with AI/ML
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.