Warby Parker is looking for a bright, experienced Compensation Manager to join our Total Rewards team. The person in this role will play a critical part in managing all of our company-wide compensation programs, communications, & policies. Our dream candidate is an organizational powerhouse who's every bit as analytical as they are motivated. If you're driven to succeedand eager to contribute to Warby Parkers success tooread on!
What youll do:
- Own the day-to-day management of all of Warby Parkers compensation programs & policies
- Review job descriptions against external benchmark data to ensure salary recommendations are aligned with market pricing & internal equity
- Maintain all company-wide compensation documentation, materials, & trainings
- Manage ongoing relationships with survey providers & complete the salary survey submission process
- Project manage & support Warby Parkers semi-annual compensation review process
- Assist with incentive program administration
- Support day-to-day equity program administration
- Partner with our People Operations team to ensure accuracy in HR data, including compensation, employee levels & titles, FLSA statuses, & bonus targets
- Monitor minimum wage trends to ensure were proactively responding to any city or state minimum wage changes
- Support ad hoc compensation projects, such as creating or updating salary bands or incentive programs
- Perform regular & ad hoc reporting as necessary
Who you are:
- Backed by 5+ years of professional experience in compensation
- Equipped with a strong understanding of compensation principles & practices, including survey participation, market-based benchmarking, salary banding, & incentive program design
- Extremely analytical & highly proficient in Excel & Google Sheets
- Proactive & self-motivatedyou know how to get stuff done!
- A detail-oriented worker who's able to maintain a high degree of accuracy without losing sight of the big picture
- Able to manage multiple priorities & projects at once
- A clear, empathetic communicator who can build trusting relationships with managers, vendors, & other stakeholders
- Experience with market data survey providers
- Experience with equity program administration
- Experience with ADP
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)