Were looking for a Recruiter, to help foster the rapid growth of HelloFresh at France. You can expect to find a team with an agile & lean mindset, that relies on data-driven decisions & is encouraged to work with autonomy to deliver high-quality hires.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills & we love diverse experiences! So even if you dont tick all the boxes but think youd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from sourcing to interviewing, & the best part, delivering offers!
- Develop solid working relationships with hiring teams & hiring managers, across the organisation, acting as a trusted advisor/partner in everything related to recruiting
- Support the execution of projects that'll aim to improve & innovate our we attract, assess & hire tech talent
- Strengthen our employer brand & ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment life cycle
What you'll bring
- A Talent Acquisition Manager / Specialist or Recruiter with experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Background from either internal talent acquisition or Rec to Rec agency
- Experience managing relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Strong & advanced sourcing skills
- Fluent in French verbally & in writing as well as English
- A natural peoples person with great communication, interpersonal skills & good levels of emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, & confidence working with stakeholders on all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks & projects at once; self-organisation is key
- IT savvy, professional skills with the entire Microsoft Office Suite & experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand & culture
What we offer
- An attractive salary
- A dynamic & international environment, with a strong corporate culture & DNA
- Delicious discounts on our HelloFresh boxes
- A rapid guarantee learning curve!
- A friendly, passionate, proactive & dynamic French team
- The offices in the heart of Paris, in the 1st arrondissement
- Employee benefits (Alan Blue health insurance, discount on transportation, Gymlib, etc ...)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our People team is here to attract & retain the best talent for HelloFresh by providing a best in class employee experience at all stages of the employee lifecycle. Welcoming talented & motivated employees from around the globe, we play an active role in ensuring they have a good start, but stay & grow with us, with employee satisfaction & well-being at the core of what we do. As strategic partners, we help our people managers & leaders as they guide their teams to achieving business goals. Managing the workplace in a way that employees are happy, motivated & productive is as important to us as having an open ear for our employees.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 15000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.