Breather creates & curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private workspaces that you can reserve & unlock via our web & mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries & backed by some of the best investors in NYC & Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive & inspired work & are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, & we want you to help us achieve them.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for Breathers overall supply chain, including logistics, warehousing, & distribution of inventory. You will develop & execute a long-term plan to build Breathers logistics systems & processes to support the companys overall strategy of becoming the most flexible office space provider in the world. In doing this, you will own & manages relationships with warehouses & distribution partners on behalf of Breather & all city teams. This includes, but is not limited to, coordination & distribution of inventory across 9 cities in 3 countries, & ensuring all inventory is processed appropriately & accurately accounted for.
As a Logistics Manager at Breather, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with warehouses, city teams, & local city moving companies to coordinate day-to-day logistics activities for all Breather activities.
- Actively manage relationships with warehouse partners & local city moving companies, sourcing & negotiating with new vendors when necessary, & conducting regularly scheduled in-person inspections of warehouses.
- Collaborate with Purchasing team to manage the stock placement in warehouses with proper identification, control inventory accuracy, & conduct quarterly inventory cycle counts.
- Work within multiple WMSs to process inventory requests. Work cross-functionally to identify & onboard new WMS that meets the needs of all Breather teams.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for system enhancements or process improvements, & codify through development & implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Report on financials associated with all warehouse & logistics activities.
Helpful Skills & Experience youll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in the logistics or supply chain industry (experience with furniture a plus), or equivalent business experience in management consulting, project management, or financial services
- You're an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal & organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while maintaining a high attention to detail
- You have high standards, & you're willing to hold teammates & vendors accountable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-suite, & Asana with the ability to quickly master other technology platforms
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!