ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Using data & insight to shape & evolve how we build product & features for our customers. Define & improve how we collect data & measure performance & create visibility for the business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be the subject matter expert & point of contact for all web analytics queries
- Work closely with Product, Commercial & Marketing teams to understand analytical & reporting requirements & turn these into tracking specifications for the development teams
- Work closely with the development teams to implement, manage & maintain all site tracking to ensure that our data is comprehensive & accurate.
- Supporting the production & distribution of web data & insights across the business
- Building automated dashboards/reports
- Providing insights & recommendations, based on data & analysis, that helps to inform the Product development roadmap
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 years experience in an analytical position.
- Proven tracking record in the implementation of analytics & measurement solutions in a digital ecosystem. Experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager would be ideal.
- Ability to build comprehensive site tagging specifications or requirements, along with QA tests for site tags
- Experience with online experimentation & optimization methods & tools
- Expertise in using SQL
- Experience in using reporting tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present the business value of web analytics concisely & clearly
- Exceptional analytical & problem solving capabilities; ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.