Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
The Onboarding Manager
plays a critical role here at Qonto & works to make sure all employees are welcomed to the company & understand our standards & practices to set them up for success in their new roles. You will join our team of People Experts & report directly to Sarah
, our VP of People.
As the Onboarding Manager, you will serve as the first impression to Qonto & ambassador to our new joiners. With our ambitious hiring goals, we are growing rapidly at Qonto so you will make sure that all Qontoers are integrating & reaching full productivity as quickly as possible no matter what their position.
As Onboarding Manager at Qonto, you will
• Take ownership of the onboarding process from the first day to the first quarter & ensure a smooth transition to a diverse array of roles
• Gather & analyze feedback from candidates to suggest & implement improvements that will create an amazing employee experience
• Continuously improve our internal documentation to ensure new joiners understand our standards & processes as quickly as possible
• Demonstrate success by improving our People KPI's in employee engagement, retention, & turnover rates
What you can expect
• Lead & manage your own function & key stakeholders supporting onboarding training programs
• Build & launch innovative initiatives that have a direct impact on key People metrics to make Qonto the best place to work
• You will work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• Drive cross-functional collaboration with process stakeholders (such as IT, office manager, & the presenters) along with all departments & be a highly visible partner in the business
• Experience: You have 3+ years of experience in HR with proven work experience in Onboarding
• Mastery: in designing & delivery of best in class training or onboarding programs, preferably for a technology organization
• Teamwork: You are able to work & align several teams to create the best content possible & adapt processes to different departments.
• Communication: You have strong interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills & enjoy working with others to make sure every employee succeeds in their new role
• Languages: You speak both French & English.
• Education: You have a Master's or equivalent degree in Human Resources Management or Training