Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking an experienced Digital Product Director to help shape the future of our digital Direct to Consumer experience & to mentor our talented digital product team. We spend a huge amount of time & effort developing a unique & seamless experience for our customers & our internal retail, sales & customer service specialists. Our mission is to awaken the potential of a well-rested world, which means every touchpoint in our customer experience, from our homepage to our CRM, is a vehicle to deliver on that goal. Were passionate about pioneering what a customer & user-first experience looks like across channels. Ultimately we strive to make the experience of discovering, buying, receiving & owning sleep products easy, delightful & uniquely Casper.
The ideal candidate is experienced in digital product strategy, user-research/design thinking & engineering, & is a well rounded advocate of all three. Put differently, you care about why we optimize our PDPs just as much as how we build API integrations between our ERP & Commerce Engine because you believe that all digital products ultimately contribute to a larger customer experience. You are a superb communicator who believes in digital product as a craft & is excited to share that leadership across the organization at large.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
LEADING A CROSS-FUNCTIONAL DIGITAL TEAM
- Lead, coach, & mentor the capabilities of the digital product management team, ensuring that product managers strengthen their craft & drive more value across the business.
- Develop best in class roadmapping, planning, & prioritization processes that help foster strong inter-team collaboration between digital, tech, & business teams so that things ship on time & we iterate as quickly as possible.
- Elevate & champion a user-first & customer centric approach to building across the organization.
- Be a positive force in moving ideas from strategy to execution, activating the teams & people to get things built fast & well.
FORMING DIGITAL PRODUCT STRATEGY & VISION
- Identify opportunities to strengthen cross-channel customer experience by leveraging shared data & functionality across e-commerce, retail, cx, & wholesale.
- Work with the VP of Ecommerce, VP of Retail, & other business stakeholders across the business to establish a near- & long-term vision for Caspers broader digital experience.
- Work with the CTO & VP of Customer Technology to develop & implement our platform & systems strategy.
PARTNERING ACROSS THE BUSINESS
- Represent the lenses of technical feasibility, user desirability & business viability, & partners with business leaders & teams to create solutions that achieve all three.
- Collaborates across the business, increasing bottoms up & tops down communication sharing so that teams can move autonomously & iterate quickly.
Our dream candidate...
- 10+ years experience in Product Management, including 3-4 years experience managing digital Product teams.
- Strong cross-functional skills & an ability to reach alignment with internal & external partners. Able to flex & get in the weeds with the tech team but also explain complex processes in laymans terms for cross-functional partners & leadership.
- High level of technical acumen & an interest in all things e-commerce & omni-channel. Basic coding skills not required, but a plus.
- Exceptional people skills & people-management skills. High emotional intelligence coupled with strong written & communication chops.
- Experience working in tech-led companies, SaaS products, and/ or start up experience is desired.
- Demonstrated history of establishing sound operational processes & long term vision for product teams.
- Proactive personality with a bias to action & creative problem-solving. History of being a voice of inspiration, insight & authority on digital product & user experience.
The syrup on your waffles...
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!