CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 65+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate on & execute on the implementation of our people strategy that supports the business needs/priorities in collaboration with the Chief People Officer & the broader People team.
- Act as the People Partner to corporate departments (e.g., New Verticals, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.).
- Own & drive key strategic people projects.
- Understand dynamics & key business priorities of client groups in order to coach functional business leaders on effectively managing & leading their organizations.
- Advocate & offer guidance & counseling to employees concerning work-related issues & help to resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- Provide strategy to functional business leaders regarding change in management, organization assessment & how to utilize talent tools & resources to create an effective team/function/organization.
- Improve overall compensation budgeting by working with the business to understand level requirements for job descriptions.
- Improve organizational development & employee retention initiatives.
- Support the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit and everything in between.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources & a Bachelors degree.
- Required proficiency, knowledge, & experience in all HR processes, including employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, policy administration, workers compensation, & talent management & development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, & relationship-building across functions.
- Experience in coaching & providing training for business partners & managers.
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management).
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation & presentation skills.