FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to lead a Retail Risk Optimization Function at FanDuel. Working closely with both Retail & Risk & Trading functions. The successful candidate should be agile, flexible & a quick learner. The role requires a strong knowledge of sports betting with industry & management experience essential. Additional Retail environment experience would be beneficial.
If you would like to play a key role in an emerging US sports betting market opportunity then this could be the role for you. The role requires work outside of normal business hours & in particular weekends.
Establish & develop Retail Risk Optimization Function
- Identify key areas for revenue optimization with Retail.
- Create & deliver effective plan to implement solutions scaled across a growing retail estate.
- Illustrate aptitude for collaboration with key personnel to achieve best results.
- Build & maintain key relationships with our external partners.
- Display strong leadership, clarity & support on key projects that align with the wider business goals.
- Deliver effective knowledge sharing, people & customer focused training plans across retail staff.
- Contribute insightful risk performance reporting across retail.
- Assume responsibility for risk throughout retail & deliver processes for better real-time risk management.
- Utilize reporting output to optimize for betting limits across customer groups.
- Collaborate & communicate effectively with relevant global stakeholders.
Betting Product & UX
- Identify optimal retail product offering across key sports & market groups.
- Identify & improve any customer pain-points in retail in relation to wager acceptance.
- People & customer focused
- Agile & Flexible
- Enjoys collaborating - to arrive at better decisions together
- Clear & effective communicator
- Decisive even in the absence of complete information
- Strong Influencer.
- Problem Solver.
- Integrity, low ego.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.