AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the worlds leading corporations & financial institutions. Leveraging AI & NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news & trade journals, & equity research. Founded in 2011 & backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors & Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About The Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a growing marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, & events. At our core, were here to support AlphaSenses growth by contributing to pipeline & revenue; developing a brand thats widely known to the markets we serve; & encouraging user engagement both within our product & with our brand. We're looking for a content marketing manager that will help us support all our different campaigns & departments by creating world-class long & short-form content while also helping build out the strategy behind our content.
About The Role:
We firmly believe strong content is the fuel for a demand gen engine. For AlphaSense to grow, we need to create original, inspiring content pieces that align to key personas, industries, & buyers journey stages to drive substantial revenue. In this role, you will write & execute content pieces in close partnership with product marketing & demand generation with one goal in mind fill the funnel with engaging content that attracts prospects & resonates with customers.
This role will leverage the experience & knowledge from the financial services industry to inform our content marketing strategy specifically for that audience, which is a growing priority for the company. This is definitely a writing-first role so be ready to showcase a portfolio or speak to some past work you've created throughout your career.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated experience in content marketing or communications for the financial services market.
- Strong writing skills with a strong portfolio of work across a variety of channels, content types, & short/long form content.
- Experience in B2B marketing preferably in a SaaS, fintech, or a comparable business.
- Self-motivated & organized with an ability to meet quick deadlines & prioritize tasks.
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Knowledge of online content strategy, creation, & SEO, with a demonstrated ability to adapt your writing to different formats, including email, web, social, blog, & more.
What Youll Do:
- Write clear, engaging copy in the AlphaSense voice for a variety of asset types including infographics, blogs, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, worksheets, cheat sheets, e-books, & whitepapers.
- Collaborate with the Director of Content Marketing & in-house design resources to turn your copy into a compelling, actionable content asset.
- Use AlphaSenses platform to create one-of-a-kind content pieces that surface relevant, real-time market trends & speaks to the power of the AlphaSense platform.
- Partner with demand generation & product marketing to fulfill content needs across the buyers journey (Early, mid, & late stage) as well as customer-related content. Your content will need to serve the various different industries, sub-industries, & specific buyer personas within financial services, with the expectation that you will be serving additional industries & sectors as well.
- Work with cross-functional marketers & practitioners including sales & the events & webinar team to test & optimize content campaigns.
- Help develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal & external subject-matter experts.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, & respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSenses commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, & termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances where a particular employee works.