Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
We are looking for a Growth Strategic Account Executive who is keen to build a career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. Youll be responsible for net new growth within key Growth customers at scale, including some of Asia's hottest startups helping them to optimize their existing Twilio use cases & find new ways for them to leverage customer engagement & communications in their businesses.
A Growth Strategic Account Executive (GSAE) is responsible for penetrating & growing strategic customers where we may have an initial use case. While many of the contacts in these accounts have been software engineers & product managers, the GSAE will need to expand & build new relationships with senior line of business owners & executive stakeholders (CTOs, CIOs, CPO / VP of Product) to understand & uncover new opportunities where Twilio can help solve companys pains & challenges through customer engagement & communication workflows. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Growth & Mid Market based in Singapore.
Twilio is looking for an Growth Account Executive who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of success in selling prospects & customers. They also have:
- 2- years of sales development or account management selling, specifically in the infrastructure and/or software/technology into SMB or Mid-Market accounts. Knowledge in telecom, software development, & consulting is a plus.
- Net New Sales & revenue growth responsibility for Twilios customer portfolio.
- Responsibility for incremental revenue growth & retention, new use case & software adoption, & cross-sell of Twilios new products.
- Establish a thorough understanding of your named accounts business strategy & growth plans. Develop, lead & execute Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customers desired communication workflow & business outcomes.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to proactively gather, analyze & leverage data on customer changes, industry trends & competitive dynamics in order to influence how these customers can use Twilio to drive maximum value for their businesses.
- Leverage all sales automation, funnel management & prospecting tools to accurately forecast sales activity & revenue achievement through via use of our CRM.
As a Growth Account Executive you will be responsible for companies that range between 1 & 100 employees.
- BE AN OWNER. Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- DRAW THE OWL. With your world-class interpersonal & communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES.Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms & manage the contract process whilst building trust & mutual respect with customers & peers.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE. Balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Travel will be required upon need.
This position will be located in our new beautiful office at 9 Straits View, Marina One- West Tower. You will enjoy our office perks: meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, weekly team lunches, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.