Phreesia is seeking a Manager, Supply Chain & Inventory Operations. This role will be responsible for overseeing & managing Phreesia's overall supply chain, logistics strategy & inventory operations to maximize the process efficiency & productivity. In this role you will be is responsible for evaluating supply chain business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, & developing & implementing solutions as well as managing the day-to-day work of the inventory team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain supply chain inventory & records
- Resolve issues that arise (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Work directly with Sales/Client Solutions departments to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for delivery and installation at client sites.
- Monitor & correct inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL)
- Support proper utilization of ERP system (Workday)
- Reconcile inventory shipped to executed contracts/change orders.
- In conjunction with the Product Team; plan, manage, & coordinate all activities related to the sourcing & procurement of necessary materials & supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Responsible to routinely report on department objectives along with appropriate analysis & countermeasures where necessary.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of supply chain, logistics, or inventory management
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, & adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization & urgency
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.