Demand Generation Intern
Available Start Date: June 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Demand Generation Intern Role
As a Demand Generation Intern in our New York office this summer, you will learn how to drive demand for AlphaSights services by developing proactive & tailored marketing strategies to attract current & prospective clients.
If you are excited by the opportunity to expand upon your understanding of B2B marketing, learn how to map a specific audience type, & coordinate marketing campaigns aimed to deliver measurable business results, we have the perfect summer internship for you!
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Marketing team.
The Demand Generation Intern will collaborate with the Marketing team & other internal stakeholders to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Using data to target users with the right content at the right time
- Increasing brand affinity among users, both prospective & existing
- Finding opportunities where marketing strategies lead to impactful business outcomes
Account & User Mapping:
- Develop an understanding of the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) & create strategies to target these users on an ongoing basis
- Map accounts to identify opportunities to expand our user base
- Update account & user mapping tools to codify the data required to scale outreach to users who would benefit from AlphaSights' services
- Update materials to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding, are aware of AlphaSights multitude of services, & view AlphaSights as a continued thought partner
- Identify market opportunities & triggers within the user journey to target the right users with the right content at the right time
- Plan, execute, & optimize marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software & social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Meticulously track all outreach activities to measure ROI, identify best practices, & set goals
- Log all client information in CRM-based tools to build robust profiles & ensure future campaigns are well targeted
- Track client movements within the user journey to extend lifetime value
- Be comfortable working closely with senior leadership to capitalize on shared business objectives
More About Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career in marketing.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials in any major & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results.
- The opportunity to gain key marketing skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
- Program Start Date: Early June 2021
- Program End Date: Mid August 2021
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.