Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data & proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments & achieve verifiable results for its clients.
We are seeking a Data Scientist to join the team developing Copilot, our cutting-edge platform for optimization of real-time bidding (RTB) campaigns. It’s acting on patterns & signals in huge volumes of data using state-of-art machine learning techniques. Our ML models are used for split-second biddings in billions of RTB auctions per day.
Our Xaxis Data Science team maintains a strong focus on developing innovative solutions for real-world problems. We utilize latest academic & industry research in ML & AI, as well as cutting-edge big data technologies. Our projects frequently require first hand research, building production-ready models using large volumes of data, while constantly collaborating with engineering & product teams. Among other projects, we are currently working on Deep Reinforcement Learning, with the goal of design & training a Deep RL agent for our Feedback Control System.
- PhD or MS degree in quantitative fields: statistics, computer science, physics, or similar fields
- Strong analytical & technical skills, with experience of independent research. Peer-reviewed published papers a plus.
- Good programming skills in python. Experience of work with ML packages (scikit-learn, Tensorflow, …)
- Theoretical knowledge of machine learning: supervised learning, unsupervised learning, clustering. Knowledge of Deep Learning & Reinforcement Learning a plus.
- Experience in implementing machine learning models to solve practical problems based on real-world data.
- Knowledge & experience of big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop). Experience of work with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, ...)
- Good skills in in data manipulation & visualization