iCapital Networks mission is to power the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed the way alternative investments are bought & sold through the development of tech-based solutions for advisors, their high-net-worth client base, asset managers & banks. Our flagship platform offers advisors & their clients access to a curated menu of private equity & hedge funds at lower minimums with a full suite of due diligence & administrative support in a secure digital environment. Asset managers & banks leverage iCapital Networks tech-enabled services to streamline & scale their private investments operational infrastructure. iCapital was recognized in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50 which highlights the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology. As of December 31, 2019, iCapital Network services more than $46.6 billion in invested capital across more than 100,000 underlying accounts. Visit www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information.
The Companys founders & executive management team are highly accomplished industry executives who have raised billions of dollars, with proven track records in investing, building companies & managing rapid growth. The Company is well-capitalized, backed by its founders & a prominent group of strategic partners.
The Companys culture is highly entrepreneurial, requiring high energy & commitment, & focused on building a best-in-class Company that is highly scalable. See the Company website at http://www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information & bios of our entire team. iCapital has a collaborative culture emphasizing teamwork & is committed to being a great place to work & build a career.
Location: NYC, Greenwich, CT, Princeton, NJ
We are hiring for our Fund Finance team with a focus on Private Equity. You will be responsible for servicing Private Equity funds in conjunction with third-party administrators. This position will report to the Managing Director & work closely with various teams across iCapital on a variety of matters with responsibilities.
- Build & maintain relationships with fund sponsors & underlying fund managers
- Define, implement & maintain operating policies & procedures for servicing private capital feeder & multi-manager funds
- Work in close partnership with product & technology teams to enhance & automate key operational processes, & to develop & enhance product, management, & other reporting, targeting both efficiency & scale
- Work closely with investor relations, product, legal & compliance, technology, & sales & marketing teams to support fund operations
- Participate in new fund structuring, set up & onboarding new products with administrators & custodians
- Provide oversight of fund administrators & other service providers, such as auditors, tax service providers, & custodians
- Manage all fund accounting & financial reporting to investors, RIAs, & other fund sponsors
- Oversee quarterly & annual reporting to investors, their advisors & custodians through iCapitals proprietary reporting platform
- Monitor fund cash positions & reconciliations, manage cash reserves, & run accounts payable & expense allocation process
- Follow & adhere to procedures for capital calls & distributions
- Work with General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer to resolve problems as it pertains to general fund administration issues in a timely fashion to ensure general compliance with fund docs, SEC & FINRA
- Oversee annual financial audits
- Ad-hoc activities as required by the team & different parts of the organization
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related field; CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus
- 12+ years of fund accounting, fund administration & fund operations experience, with a focus on Private Equity Fund Administration. Feeder & multimanager fund experience is highly desired.
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to learn new topics & work in an evolving business environment
- Organized & detailed oriented with ability to see the big picture