We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Homeowner Engagement?
We are on a mission to make our homeowners raving Vacasa fans, to improve our communication with them across every moment in their lifecycle, & to help them generate more revenue. We are obsessed with understanding what our owners want, & dont want. In the next year we intend to have omnichannel communication capabilities with unique & personalized journeys for our various owner personas.
What were looking for
The Engagement Marketing Manager will be responsible for the technical side of our homeowner efforts. You understand the technical landscape of, driving traffic, & conversions. Were looking to engage customers through campaigns to help educate & influence them to take action. Youll help us to do this by producing & executing messaging that drives values through personalized email, push & sms. A successful team member will be a self-starter who is detail oriented, & who feels comfortable analyzing data. This person should have significant experience building emails, push & SMS within an enterprise CRM platform.
What you will do
- Support the Director of Owner Engagement in creating holistic campaigns where the communication is personalized, relevant & delivered in the way that receives the highest engagement.
- Execute direct email, push & SMS marketing campaigns
- Create email templates & user journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Develop campaigns using graphics, personalization & advanced features
- Ensure design & layouts of emails are optimized, user & mobile-friendly
- Testing & quality assurance, proofread key messaging
- Develop & present reports on a weekly basis
- Analyze campaign performance & suggest improvements based on best practices.
- Help influence the successful implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Skills you'll need
- Ability to code emails (HTML, CSS, & mobile responsive email design)
- Experience with Salesforce is required
- Planning & executional skills - campaign setup, QA, A/B testing, reporting.
- Experience with lead nurturing, marketing automation, & web analytics to comprehensively understand the customer lifecycle & maximize lifetime value.
- Experience building lifecycle marketing journeys within an enterprise-level ESP or CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, TCPA & CASL
- Experience digesting data coming from various sources into a centralized location & selecting the best data points to identify high-value audience segments.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with flawless execution
- Demonstrated analytical & problem-solving skills; has leveraged data to drive decisions & turned results into actionable learnings
- History managing multi-layered projects across various cross-functional teams, hitting milestones & achieving KPIs
- Sense of & pride in your performance & its impact on companys success
- Experience on a cross-functional, design-oriented marketing team with an ability to work collaboratively to produce best-in-class creative outputs.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.