Become an integral part of the Pluralsight Finance & Accounting team. We are seeking a Payroll Analyst who is committed to Pluralsight's mission to democratize technology learning. As a key member of the Payroll team, you will support payroll administration globally, collaborate cross-functionally with People Operations, play an important role in our stock plan & work closely with team members in finance & accounting. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, possesses an acute eye for detail, thrives in a dynamic environment & communicates clearly.
Who you're committed to being:
- A team player
- Self-motivated, Self-starter
- Accountable to complete work in an efficient & complete manner
- Focused on the bigger picture to understand normal tasks
- Continually looking for ways to streamline & improve processes
What you'll own:
- Serve as a liaison to employees & with third-party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company-specific pay policies.
- Payroll & benefit general ledger maintenance & reconciliation assistance.
- Benefit management including Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Supplemental Life/FSA/Dependent Care/COBRA/Wellness/Reimbursements/401(k).
- Document payroll processes & procedures for compliance.
- Transmit payments for payroll tax withholdings, 401K contributions, garnishments, & all other withholdings to appropriate agencies or service providers in accordance with statutory due dates.
- Register & maintain payroll-relatedtax agency accounts.
- Review & maintain court-ordered withholdings.
- Audit employee pay records & reconcile totals by department, location, country, etc.
- Contribute to the implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports & policies & procedures for internal use.
- Support the Finance team by providing reports, & communications tools.
- Assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings & related documentation.
Experience you'll need:
- 2+ years of accounting, finance, tax, or payroll experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or another relevant field of study preferred
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all payroll records
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of the reconciliation process preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Workday experience preferred
- Attention to detail & strong analytical problem-solving skills
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.