All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who were are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
Boxed is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team, reporting to our Vendor Marketing Director. This role will work directly with some of the largest brands, including Pepsi, Kellogg's, General Mills, Kraft, & much more! Youll know youre the right person for this gig if you have a passion for CPG's & building relationships, love geeking out when it comes to performance & analytics, & enjoy launching marketing campaigns & promotions that a. make most sense for the consumer & b. generate the most ROI for our CPG partners.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for site merchandising & monetization, be data-driven, as well as a creative machine. Perhaps as importantly, we want someone who is curious, proactive & will challenge us at every turn, asking tough questions & ensuring that our consumer-facing marketing placements & promotions are the most effective. This role will be critical to company revenue & monetization & will be working closely with the entire marketing team to plan & execute vendor promotions across multiple channels (site, app, email, paid media, social/influencer, direct mail, etc).
- Work closely with our CPG partners & Boxed's merchandising & marketing/creative teams to manage marketing campaigns & promotions for our CPG partners.
- Ensure execution of vendor marketing calendar & plan (track & manage timelines & promotional activities).
- Align vendor marketing campaigns with our larger integrated campaigns, & work closely with our Integrated Marketing Director & Creative Director.
- Help analyze campaign effectiveness & ROI, & help create post campaign reports.
- Work closely with the Site Merchandiser to test vendor marketing placements on-site & in-app.
- A Bachelor's Degree & 1-2 years of e-commerce/CPG marketing
- A proven track record to multi-task & prioritize ongoing projects
- Exceptional communication skills with attention to detail
- Love executing a project from start to finish
- Be cool. Culture is very important to us
- Obsessed with failing; learning; trying again
- Great team player; but you can also ride solo when needed
- Be ready to take a huge step forward in your career by applying for this position
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!