THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for a talented & passionate recruiter to join our team. Youll refine your professional skill set as you interact with both candidates & managers across our fast-paced organization on a daily basis. In this highly visible position, you will focus on recruitment for junior to senior level positions across all departments for our Corporate team. This will be a temporary position supporting the Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates will be required to work remotely & at the NJ office.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Owning recruiting process through entire candidate lifecycle
- Partner with hiring managers to define talent requirements & develop sourcing strategy to execute on business needs
- Build & maintain external networks by proactively searching for active & passive candidates through networks & active sourcing
- Brand ambassador by building & maintaining the Blue Apron employment brand
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Utilizes systems & processes to track & support metrics for internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing & managing multiple searches
- Understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle process (lead generation, managing the internal/external process, extending an offer & closing a candidate)
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence & negotiate with a variety of internal clients & external candidates
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest & ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Demonstrated adaptability & flexibility in the workplace
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably with Greenhouse (our ATS of choice!)
- Ability to problem solve & work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Bachelors degree
- e-commerce experience preferred
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.