As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Consumer Solutions for Taiwan will drive market revenue growth in the area of consumer credit products activation, usage & new value proposition development in the market. To accomplish this objective, the individual leading this group will be a close partner to regional Product Management, Innovation Centre, Regional Management, Sales, Marketing, & Customer Supports.
The role requires deep industry understanding of payment cards, retail banking, unsecured lending, channel management & digital customer experience. You will combine your product management experience with strong awareness of trends in consumer payment preferences & technology usage, with the goal to develop payment experiences & solutions that increase customer engagement with the Visa product, drive usage & preference.
What a Director - Consumer Product Solutions does at Visa:
The successful candidate will have demonstrable success at working effectively across matrixed organizations, as well as the ability to define & articulate the product requirements for the market, develop & champion changes to product rules, policies & programs in order to align Visa client needs with those of the successful ongoing growth of the network. The role will engage closely with various local, regional & Global & Regional teams (Credit, Debit, Prepaid & Offers & Loyalty teams)
- Leading & managing Visa's credit product strategy, product development, enablement & solutions delivery
- Building & maintain the Visa Cardholder Benefits Platform, by identifying the right merchant promotion & partnership opportunities for Visa & our clients in order to promote usage of Visa products
- Protecting & growing core drivers of the business by working closely with financial institutions & other industry participants to drive acquisition, profitable usage, payment volume & revenue. This includes but is not limited to winning affluent issuance, portfolio optimization, performance tracking, channel diversification, driving greater cross-border & e-commerce volume.
- Developing next-gen product enhancements that promote Visa digital account engagement via partner & client channels & platforms
- Enhancing Visa's differentiation & competitive advantage by creating a strong platform of benefits & value-added services, leveraging Visa's local, regional & global partnerships
- Managing & executing annual budget, people management objectives & oversee execution of key product initiatives
- Collaborating with cross-functional leads (CRM, Marketing, MS&A, Corporate Communications, Consulting Analyticsetc) to drive strategic alignment & ensure product roadmap is supportive of all common initiatives & priorities
- Managing, coaching & developing team to deliver against objectives & maximize potential.
What you will need:
- Unfailing passion & belief in the transformative power of technology in the world
- 12+ years of working experience, including 6+ years of experience in product management, project management, and/or management consulting
- Strong project management skills & business acumen - ability to influence strategy while driving tactical program execution
- Proven track records in Product & Solutions selling & implementation experience to internal stakeholders or external clients
- Possess significant functional knowledge, including software development, marketing, sales, legal, etc.
- Proven track records of high performance & recognized as a subject matter expert in business areas or products
- Creativity & resourcefulness to overcome unexpected roadblocks
- Experience in contracts & negotiation
- Willingness to travel internationally. Role will include domestic & international travel for merchant calls, conferences & client meetings
- Proficient in English presentation, negotiation & socialization across key stakeholders
What will also help:
- Working experience in MNC would be a plus
- Working experiences in digital or Fintech companies & projects would also be a plus
Projects you will be a part of:
All client facing projects that driving revenue under consumer products & solutions