Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage & execute campaign set-up. As an Implementation Manager you will interact internally with sales, account management, product, research & development, & finance teams, & externally with operations counterparts across our business partners. The position is full time & based in the company's Los Angeles office. This is a great opportunity to join a company defining a new space in the online advertising industry.
- Execute campaign setup & tag creation for post bid measurement clients
- Work closely with agency, partner, and/or platform teams to ensure smooth integration & verify campaign launch is successful & tracking activity appropriately
- Perform QA to ensure that all campaigns are seeing expected data
- Troubleshoot setup & implementation related issues as necessary
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal sales/client services teams & clients
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service & communication skills
- Manage related projects
- Be involved in the rollout of new technologies
- Work with management to refine product vision based on customer feedback & business needs
Who you are
- 3+ years technical support/Trafficking, Ad Operations experience.
- Experience with online ad-serving platforms such as; Google Campaign Manager, AdForm, Sizmek, Innovid etc.
- Exceptional command of advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience with third-party vendors including testing of new technologies & systems & process advisement preferred
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
- A proven track record of project management
- High level of comfort & experience working with all levels of professionals both internally & externally
- Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, extremely well organized, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies