Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
As DV continues to grow rapidly in size & complexity, the business has identified the need to strengthen its marketing team with the addition of a product marketing manager. The product marketing manager is responsible for understanding the competitive landscape, assembling appropriate market research, & collaborating closely with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of products to customers, partners, & market influencers.
The product marketing manager will collaborate closely with sales, product & program managers to develop product positioning & messaging, collateral & sales activation materials. He or she will also be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy & campaigns for cross-channel product promotion. In addition, the product marketing manager will work closely with the product manager to define media-worthy narratives relative to market challenges & innovations that can be addressed by our product suite & will help to articulate & evangelize these narratives internally & externally.
- Collaborate with product managers in developing a product brief that captures the market need, opportunity & key requirements for differentiation
- Help to define external & internal product architecture
- Complete analyses that help define market needs, competitive landscape & trends impacting product feature set & prioritization
- Develop the go-to-market strategy & internal & external communications plans for product launches & updates
- Create internal & external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Collaborate closely with product SMEs to create thought-leadership narratives around product innovation
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field from an accredited institution
- 3+ years experience with product marketing for a tech company, preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or advertising environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience executing market analysis & developing collateral in PowerPoint & other creative software
- Ability to work independently and/or facilitate communications across functional teams
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment