About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is a platform that helps companies build more motivated & higher performing customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker, Hubble Contacts & Harrys Razors, through to household names like Walmart, Mercedes-Benz & Williams-Sonoma.
A big part of our mission is to help companies understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service, & this requires a constant flow of smart, thoughtful content. Were looking for a content pro to join our growing marketing team to help us articulate this mission. The role is based out of our NYC HQ.
- Produce insightful & thought provoking content including blog posts, case studies, nurture emails & eBooks
- Support our events & demand generation teams by producing copy for landing pages & event invites
- Work with product marketing to produce compelling sales materials that bring our unique product positioning to life
- Own content across our web properties
- Work with subject matter experts to produce educational courses for clients & prospects
- Support our social media program
- 3-5 years of experience developing content for B2B companies
- Amazing writing skills, with experience developing both short- & long-form content
- Great communication skills
- Inquisitive nature & an ability to extract insights out of interviews that can take content to the next level
- Detailed understanding of the role that content plays in driving web traffic, leads & mid-funnel acceleration
- Understanding of the role of content in SEO
- A passion for the power of social media
- Proofreading pro with a real attention to detail
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental & vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences & believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration & overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.