GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Director of Business Development to our Client Sales team in London!
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring & development of BDRs (Business Development Representatives), which includes recruiting, hiring, & training new members. You will be responsible for leading & developing Gympasss most promising talent pool for the coming years
- Develop the sales, product & industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Identify & make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency & productivity
- Refine & evolve a scalable, measurable, & predictable process for running & growing the team
- Responsible for outbound campaigns strategy partnering with Growth Marketing
- Lead a team of 6-10 BDRs, conducting continuous training & coaching to reach sales KPIs & goals
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversation of sales accepted opportunities & playbook effectiveness
- Build, maintain, & strengthen relationships with various levels of leadership within the sales structure in the organization (sales, pre-sales, account management, Growth Marketing, events, among others)
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS
- Must have direct experience managing a team of BDRs
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an BDR Manager
- Proven track record scaling of large BDR teams
- Experienced in hiring & working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, & adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Power user of salesforce.com & BDR cadence management software
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a SaaS corporate wellness company that is committed to the health & wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Gympass: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too & take advantage of a heavily discounted Gympass membership.
- Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
- Paid time off: We believe in a healthy work-life balance & know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. You will receive at least 25 days of holiday per year.
- Career growth: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
- Culture: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
- Full- time work with flexible schedule: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.