HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest-growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional with an analytical background to join the Operations Development team.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing data & drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making for Operations
- Analysing key operations performance metrics
- Market research into efficiencies & improvements within the manufacturing sector
- Working in partnership with our operations teams to deliver tangible changes to how we work
- Identify opportunities for process optimisation & leading the delivery of change on shop floor
- Document best practices & lessons learned to improve our operating model & processes
Who you are:
- A current undergraduate, masters or MBA student from a top tier university
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly-organised & detail-oriented
- Self-starter who is able to excel in an rapidly-changing environment & make things happen
- Interest in Food industries, continuous improvement & reducing environmental impact
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, you bring energy to any environment you enter
- Contributor to a fun, team-orientated environment
- Strong analytical skills, & experience of Microsoft Excel desirable
- Results-focused & data-driven
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Banbury, UK
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two face to face interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview.