KATERRA is a technology company transforming property development, design, & constructionfrom start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, & construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design & build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainablewe can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skill sets result in better outcomes. KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences.
This position will be required to perform tasks involving physical labor & will be required to operate a variety of automated & semi-automated equipment. This position will be responsible for the efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols & workplace policies.
- Reports to - Production Supervisor
- Direct Reports - None
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of automated & semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to run Calibration programming.
- Sets up & runs automated & semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
- Loads/unloads panels & parts on the machine bed.
- Understanding of shop drawings & how to verify product output on the machine matches the drawing.
- Performs preventative maintenance based on machine schedule (as required).
- Runs machine based on production demand & maintains machine efficiency & productivity matrix.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to lift up to 75#s repetitively
- Can effectively schedule workload based on production & throughput matrix
- Must be able to use & inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of hand tools & power tools
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, arm, & multi-limb coordination)
This position issafetysensitive
This position is non-exempt/hourly
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.