Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a motivated Finance Intern to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team this summer. Reporting to the Senior Analyst, FP&A & Financial Systems, this intern will have the opportunity to learn about the role of FP&A & participate in a forecasting & board reporting process. The ideal candidate is a proactive contributor & highly organized. This is a hybrid role, working an average of up to 3 days per week based at our spacious 3 World Trade Center office.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper Summer Internship program runs June 6 - August 12, 2022.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Assist on the 6+6 Forecast in preparation for the 2Q board meeting
- Support monthly reporting to management & external lenders
- Partner with commercial & support teams to manage budget vs actual reporting
- Learn how to use our cloud based planning & reporting tool, Adaptive insights
- Support select strategic projects
Our dream candidate
- Is a rising junior or senior working toward an undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a similar field of study
- Has a solid base in accounting & finance & including an understanding of the three financial statements
- Has significant experience with excel & is proficient in G-suite
- Is a team player possessing a strong work ethic, a drive for results & a passion for learning
- Is extremely organized & detail oriented & has excellent written communication & interpersonal skills
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.