We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, hands-on leader who can rapidly learn the Okta value proposition & apply it to customers of all sizes. This is a key leader of the services organization accountable for the delivery of Okta professional services within a region. You have experience in forecasting, change management & operational excellence for PS teams. You have a deep understanding of reporting & metrics as well as capacity planning & utilization targets. Ideally you will have a strong Project/Program Management background with an ability to handle multiple work streams & be deeply comfortable with client issues & resolutions.
You are responsible for collaborating with Services Engagement Managers for the planning & deployment of the solution for our customers to ensure we are providing the appropriate services for their success.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist the Regional VP with oversight & accountability for the regional professional services billings/revenue, customer satisfaction, resources & utilization
- Assist with hiring, growing & retaining PS delivery team members wholly focused on our customers success, including technical consultants, & project managers
- Ensure resources (direct employees & contractors) are properly staffed on projects to ensure success.
- Provide direct management, mentoring, & support to the delivery resources to ensure their continued technical, professional, & career growth
- Demonstrate / improve our repeatable implementation methodology to rapidly enable customers to adopt the Okta service
- Improve & develop implementation programs that are swifter & more practical compared to Oktas competitors
- Assist the Okta Strategy & Programs team & PMO with improving regional reporting tools, delivery methodology, standards, & project templates.
- Utilize project / time tracking solution (Financial Force) to properly lead a portfolio of concurrent projects
- Work closely with the Business Operations, Finance & Legal teams to ensure the proper post-implementation activities are accounted for & in compliance with the corporate policies.
- Survey customers to collect feedback & drive continuous improvement in our delivery capability
- Ensure quality & time management processes are followed by team (e.g., change controls, time tracking)
- Use knowledge repository of deployment methodologies & other customer ideas which can continually improve the Okta platform
- Collaborate with Okta partners as well as assist in development of Okta Partner Network
- 5+ years experience leading teams (supervisory responsibilities)
- 5+ years of experience in leading consulting teams (Technical consulting, Project Management, Program Management)
- Experience forecasting project billings & utilization
- Ability to work independently & multi-functionally
- Knowledge of typical project delivery methodologies, processes & standards.
- SaaS experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday, etc.
- Ability to Multi-task & manage multiple customer engagements is a requirement.
- Able & willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Superb communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging & crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision-making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information & Developing Standards.
- Communicates with internal & external customers & all levels of management.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information thoughtfully.
- Uses active listening skills to figure out & understand the customer's business goals, objectives & priorities.
Team & Customer Interaction:
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Provides technical leadership on delivery methodologies.
- Communicates effectively with customers, team members & management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.