Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the Fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Developer Productivity team is responsible for developer productivity including the CI/CD pipeline. We are a central part of how software is delivered & configured for optimal performance in every environment, going all the way from idea through the local developer environment to production.
This role is central toimproving our software delivery platform. As a Developer Productivity Engineer, you will optimize the speed & efficiency of our entire engineering organization. You will manage a variety of projects related to tooling, build engineering, automation, continuous integration & deployment, & much more.
You can handle changing environments & believe in continuous learning & mentoring others.
What a day is like:
You will be part of the engineering of our next-generation delivery platform. Be it frameworks & core libraries, scaling development, to enhancing our developer environment as a whole. You'll work with Kubernetes, Docker, Go & Helm to provide every developer with the environment they need to create & develop their services.
You're perfect for this role if:
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate! We value diverse skill sets & are always looking for teammates who we can coach, & who can coach us. Even if only a few of the qualities below describe you, please connect with us & let's talk!
You also have:
- The dream to drive software delivery for 50+ teams.
- Focus on empowering developers to increase the deployment frequency, optimize change failure rate & reduce the lead time.
- Focus on promoting operational excellence
- Ideas on how to empower developers by improving our deployment tooling
- You're comfortable sharing ideas & feedback about testing & delivering working software
- You believe in configuration as code
- In-depth experience with Go & Kubernetes
- You are fluent in English speaking, reading, & writing
- You have experience in cloud solutions (AWS, GCP)
Our office in Aarhushas a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.