As a Salesforce/CRM Analyst on our Sales Operations team, youll help all the teams that onboard & support our merchants by defining, developing, & implementing world class systems, processes, & tools. You will ensure that bugs & other issues dont slow down our field teams. You are quick to solve problems when they arise, & are also very proactive in thinking about systems & process improvements that can help our teams be more productive & successful. You love using & improving Salesforce, but are also comfortable with other systems (or willing to learn).
- Manage user issues & requests by triaging, & resolving, JIRA tickets submitted to our Sales Operations team
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to our field teams
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms & products
- Serve as a technical leader & work cross-functionally across the business to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, & task workflow
- Advise the business & articulate the benefits & risks to a solutions feasibility & functionality
- Build configurations using recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions to integrate Salesforce with downstream systems.
- Demonstrate Salesforce functionalities to business users & integrations to other systems & databases
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions & business flows.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication & change management.
- Assist with data management & governance. Support reporting requirements & leverage Salesforce for data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude, & understand both business & technical language & ideas & develop & help maintain the Sales Ops roadmap(s)
- Drive adoption of technology & process changes.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills, specifically the ability to process, analyze, & interpret data to inform business decisions.
- Experience with JIRA and/or other relevant agile project management software
- An Excel/Google Sheets savant
- Ability to work cross-functionally & take care of various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills & ability to communicate recommendations & present use cases & training
- Bachelor's degree - BS or MS in a STEAM or quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Arts, Computer Science, Math, or Physics) or proven experience in an applied statistics position preferred
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment preferred
- Familiarity with Pardot, Web Analytics, Looker & other BI tools preferred
- Strong SQL skills preferred