Index Exchange is seeking a Buyer Services Coordinator to join our downtown NYC office! In this role you will support programmatic agencies & marketers who leverage Index Exchanges technology through programmatic buying. You will be crucial to maintaining existing relationships & fostering deeper partnerships while supporting business development leads in an effort to grow new accounts & evangelize the Index Exchange brand on the east coast.
Our exchange processes over 20 billion transactions per day, & enables advertisers to leverage anonymous user data & differentially place value on each opportunity to buy an ad impression in real time. As you might imagine, this creates copious amounts of data, & we help our clients understand the value of their inventory & maximize their revenue potential.
Heres What We Want:
- Organized: You will be working with a number of demand side partners & will be expected to prioritize various client needs while delivering exceptional service. A keen focus on detail & time management is required.
- Collaborative: You will be working cross-functionally with multiple teams on a regular basis to provide well rounded, strategic insights to demand side partners that leverage our exchange. You will be expected to communicate effectively & often, both internally & externally.
- Inquisitive: You are always seeking to learn something new, & will become an expert on the Index Exchange platform, our unique position & the value this affords our demand partners in an effort to foster deeper, strategic relationships. You ask questions, think creatively, & step outside of the box to find meaningful solutions to the tasks presented to you.
- Innovative: You adapt well to change & think ahead for ways to revamp processes or best provide solutions to buyers.
Heres What Youll be Doing:
- Working hand in hand with our buy side teams in NYC to grow & strengthen & our relationships with a set of agencies & brand partners. Work in tandem to educate partners on best practices, industry trends, & our product offerings.
- Proactively & reactively support clients through pre, post & on-going campaign analysis to foster engagement & strategic account growth.
- Collaborating with internal teams to identify & manage new private marketplace opportunities as well as ensure the health of existing deals.
Heres What You Need:
- 0-1 year of experience in a client facing position; preferably with a focus in digital advertising, sales, technology, or operations
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail & professional work ethic
- Ability to work in both collaborative & independent settings while remaining responsible, enthusiastic, proactive, & self-motivated
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline
Here's Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Work out of our commercial headquarters in the Financial District of NYC
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication & collaboration
- Flexible hours & relaxed dress code
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands)
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships & more
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.