Japan Channel Marketing specialist works closely with Oktas diverse & growing Japan channel community of Distributors, Resellers and Systems Integrators (SI). This person crafts & maintains the relationship with the marketing counterparts & leads the management, creation, coordination, & execution of programs with channel partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategise & manage Japan channel marketing plans, budgets & MDF budgets on quarterly basis to ensure pipelines through channel partners will meet quarterly targets.
- Build scalable demand generation programs with quantifiable objectives to increase sales via channel partners including joint events/webinars, campaigns, digital activities, online advertising & other tactics.
- Manage MDF budgets based on Japan Alliance strategy, & collaborate with channel partners on planning & execution of activities through Okta MDF funds. Regularly report on effectiveness of MDF budgets.
- Drive efforts to increase external & internal awareness of Okta & channel partners success, collaborating with Japan Alliance Manager, PR & APAC Okta marketing team, through press releases & other communications means.
- Collaborate with channel partners & Oktas customer reference program leads to create quality customer reference stories & jointly promote the stories leveraging various channels.
- Marketing lead for end to end execution for Japan annual Partner Summit & other channel partners targeted events.
- Drive channel partners attendance to Oktas global events including Oktane & Showcase.
- Maintain relationships with a growing list of channel & ISV partners & be the first point of contact for all marketing interactions.
- Collaborate with channel partners on needs assessment, program/contents creation & roll-out.
- Manage translation/localization of contents to be used by channel partners.
- Increase & maintain channel partners contacts in SFDC to enable direct communication where needed.
- Train channel partners on Okta branding guidelines. Review & approve channel partners Okta logo usages.
- Prepare both channel partners-facing & internal reporting
- Plan & execute joint marketing activities with ISV partners including joint events/webinars & value propositions collaterals creation.
- 5+ Years marketing experience primarily focused in B2B environment with previous experience in alliance or partner / channel marketing preferred
- Demonstrated expertise & real passion for developing partner marketing programs that are executed for broad business impact
- Ability to build tight-knit relationships with partner teams. Experience influencing partners Marketing programs
- Expertise in developing demand generation & awareness marketing campaigns from theme & collateral development through execution & programs ROI evaluation.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com & marketing automation solutions such as Marketo or Eloqua is highly desirable
- Experience in end to end contents translation/localization management working with an outside agency.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including brief, impactful written communications.
- Self-starter, team player, high-energy, simultaneous management of several programs & initiatives
- Native Japanese & Business Level English required