Via has partnered with transit agencies around the world to transform paratransit services. As a Via Paratransit Operations Associate, you will drive continuous improvement in our Paratransit operations. You will discover opportunities, engage with drivers, riders & operators, define problems, align with other teams in Via & the local operations teams & drive change & measurable impact. You will own specific target improvements (e.g. in areas across unit economics, customer experience, shift scheduling), & manage projects end-to-end. We hope you are up for it!
What You'll Do
- Interface with our current transit agency partners directly, speak to their service operations, offer insights & analysis, source feedback, & solve specific pain points
- Solve problems in real time - engage with our Operations teams to create solutions for problems as they arise - e.g. drivers performance, rider trip length, trip on time performance
- Tap into Vias in-house technology & product knowledge base to help our Paratransit deployments & connect our Paratransit business to our operational know-how
- Develop & maintain executive reports, dashboards, & resources that track key metrics for our teams & clients & enable us to scale our efforts & teams reach
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes, products & systems to drive required outcomes
- Serve as point of contact for our current Paratransit Operations GMs & Site Directors to preempt & respond to operational issues
- Support our Paratransit Business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features & operations practices
Who You Are
- You are a bar raiser - always aiming for higher; & always being accountable for your own performance first
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, & shifting priorities quickly
- You are a problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Everything that comes in your way is met with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of our department & business
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player that thrives working with diverse teams across all Via offices
- Analytical & obsessed with numbers; youre comfortable manipulating data with platforms such as Excel, Tableau, & Snowflake
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree
What Catches Our Eye
- 1-2 years of experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a similarly fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or independent project work
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.