Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an experienced backend software engineer who is looking for the opportunity to join a growing team of engineers that will develop & manage all end-user native API bindings & integration connectors into third-party products.
- Working with engineering group to help identify cohesive interaction model across components & propose key refinements to existing components to achieve cross-product experience alignment.
- Provide strategic feedback on tooling landscape to help influence product direction.
- Ensuring team's agreed upon objectives are reached in a consistent & timely manner.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of development experience in Python (preferred), and/or Java, or C++
- Development experience in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable with various tools (i.e. Git...)
Recommended Technical Skills:
- Experience with developing integration components leveraging a third-party SDK (e.g. Spark, Kafka, NiFi, Flink, Beam).
- Experience with Hadoop
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.