As a Senior Designer, crafting creative concepts that translate visually is your bread & butter. You are an original thinker & a team playermatching strategic direction with appropriate design results across digital experiences. In addition to creativity, keen attention to detail makes your work stellar. Also, you want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good newsyoull have mentorship from an Art Director to help you grow.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience.
- Manage projects with limited input from an Art Director.
- Rationalize solutions to project teams & clients.
- Balance creative with client business requirements.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build & maintain a rapport with creative team, account managers, & project managers.Visualize & verbalize ideas to team & client.
- 2+ years education & experience in system design & DDL.
- Strong design portfolio showing system work.
- Developed & diverse communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths & limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, & ImageReady, as well as information architecture & hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity & the Web.
- Illustration in both electronic & traditional media.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web & video a plus.