The Program Manager interacts across departments, working with Pricing & Deal Desk on guiding the transformation of mission critical systems & the understanding of pricing data at Appian. Success in the role will be founded upon operational understanding & business analytical skills; along with excellent communication & relationship building abilities. The ideal candidate will help build bridges to scalable & sustainable growth through process & data.
- Serve as point of contact & subject matter expert on our price/quotation/order tools from a business perspective.
- Develop data collection & analysis in the price quote application for ever better decision making in Appians business.
- Research pricing policy & work with Pricing/Deal Desk team to drive data driven decisions & operational improvements with relation to pricing KPIs.
- Guide optimal use of quote & opportunity management tools to accelerate sales cycles & drive collection of actionable business data.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians Sales Teams, & internal stakeholders, including Finance, Training, Legal, & Deal Desk teams to promptly resolve business/issues & foster productive interactions.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis & special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in related role (Pricing or Business Analysis, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or FP&A preferred).
- Familiarity with using a variety of CPQ/CLM/CRM systems.
- Data research & analysis, pricing policy, & licensing experience.
- Inclined to take action & work independently, although support is there when you need it. Driven to complete tasks through to impact.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
- Bachelors degree in business-related field.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.