About the Role:
The Senior Product Manager on our Central Data & Analytics team will lead our internal executive dashboard & BI initiatives. You will understand how to effectively work with a cross functional team to deliver impactful analytics to WeWorks executive team. We need an experienced & persistent analytics professional who can see the big picture & they navigate a faced paced, high-growth environment. You would get an opportunity to collaborate closely with data engineers & BI analysts within team, along with partners in all technology missions & business functions, including real estate development, finance, growth & member experience.
About the Team:
The Central Data & Analytics organizations primary focus include central data modeling, insights & data education.
- Youll serve as the main point of contact between various corporate stakeholders (Operations, Finance, Real Estate & Development, People) for collecting & prioritizing incoming executive reporting needs
- To drive discussions towards clear analytical goals while considering design trade-offs such as data availability/feasibility, system performance, resource availability & timelines
- You will partner with Regional leadership teams to define & deliver shared data & analytical assets
- Youll own the internal product roadmap for the executive dashboard initiative as well as other meaningful central reporting initiatives
- Own outbound executive user communication & support for centrally owned BI initiatives
- You will define product requirements documents & obtain stakeholder sign-off, define user stories, & own other user facing documentation (metrics definitions, wikis, etc)
- Partner closely with BI analysts & data engineers on agile planning, backlog grooming, story execution, testing, & deployments
- Partner with Data Engineering & BI managers as scrum leads to manage sprints & ensure roadmap delivery
- You will also be able to support development team as a testing resource as needed
- 5+ years Product Management experience required (Internal or external customer facing data products)
- 7+ years experience delivering enterprise Business Intelligence solutions to Sr. Executive stakeholders
- Prior experience defining & implementing financial & operational reporting solutions
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions on enterprise BI platforms (Tableau & Looker) preferred
- You practice an agile/scrum development methodology
- Solid presentation, negotiation & strategic thinking skills to varying audiences (end users, managers, technical & executive team)
- Prior data warehouse modeling & ETL/data pipeline development experience a plus
- Understanding of various statistical or machine learning techniques a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability sta