Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Green Chef is looking for an organized, deadline-driven, detail-oriented recipe editor to join their Recipe Card Production Team. The ideal candidate will be able to masterfully update recipes to brand standardization, compose clever culinary copy, & scour language for style, clarity, grammar, & punctuation all while staying mindful of a tight production workflow. Green Chef recipe cards are the most important connection we have to our customers, & clear, concise, error-free recipes ensure a truly successful customer experience.
You will ...
- Copy edit & proofread 25+ recipes per week, ensuring accuracy, clarity, & consistency of voice & style across all recipe cards
- Write clear & concise recipe titles, subtitles, & descriptions
- Work closely with the Culinary & Operations teams to eliminate recipe errors if/when product changes are made
- Collaborate with Project Management to ensure all editorial deadlines are met or beat
- Implement & interpret customer feedback as it applies to recipes
- Update online recipe cards
- Have an innate love of food & cooking
You are ...
- Exceptionally skilled in copy editing, proofreading, & ensuring adherence to style guides
- A judicious editor; you are capable of distilling complex company initiatives into accessible copy for home cooks
- Highly organized with supreme attention to detail. Youll triple confirm & cross-check until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that its correct!
- Able to meet extremely tight deadlines while ensuring complete accuracy across all projects & tasks
- A self-starter & truly proactive problem solver who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is resolved
- Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Excel, project management software, & content management systems
At a minimum, you have ...
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or a Communications-related field
- 3-5 years experience in editing, writing, & content creation
- Background in food editorial required; familiarity with recipe writing standards is an asset
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.