Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Sales Development Team is full of hunters. We're sharp, fun, warm, & engaging individuals who find excitement in solving problems for businesses.You'll often find us coaching one another, collaborating on new strategies & techniques, & enabling each other to reach our goals as individuals, & as a team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the backbone our revenue pipeline. You'll develop a tight partnership with yourAccount Executives, who rely on your tenacious drive to connect companies with innovative business solutions. You're the first point of contact for external executives to learn more about what Tradeshift can do.
What a day is like:
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers & converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities & activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, & Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb & utilize on-line training & organized training throughout the year
You're perfect for this role if:
You're hungry for success.You collaborate with your team, andcompete with yourself. You're willing to raise your hand when you need extra support, & are more than happy to provide support to your fellow teammates.
You also have:
- Fluency in Arabic, specific with business language
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities
- Proven record of accomplishment & over-achievement of goals
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal
- Experience using Salesforce & other Marketing CRM tools
Our office in London offers employees challenging work & the freedom & autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented mobilephone & home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries & snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity