What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Were a team of builders & strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity & offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, & every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, & we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Senior Business Recruiter to join our growing team!
About Your Team
As a member of our Recruiting team, a Senior Business Recruiter owns & drives the recruiting process from application to offer. You will engage with top talent in creative & strategic ways; disrupting traditional recruiting processes & helping us scale globally. Were looking for someone with the drive, motivation, & passion to build an inclusive hiring process & deliver incredible client & candidate experiences.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process alongside the Business Recruiting team, partnering with hiring managers on role requirements, managing the interview process, candidate assessment, & completing offer discussions
- Act as primary point of contact, engaging candidates & facilitate a positive onboarding experience
- Collaborate with relative hiring managers to devise hiring strategy on a per-role basis, effectively communicating across all business stakeholders
- Represent BlockFis culture & values during the screening process, as well as in communication to candidates
- At least 5 years of experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition role at an in-house financial institution or fin-tech company
- Experience working with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex compensation structures, including equity & options
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily & with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions & process improvements
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi & what were building - familiarity with digital assets a plus
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience & expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health & well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, & Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team & we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial & driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), & the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, & our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, & as we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments & Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.