Legal Policy Research Assistant (12-month internship contract)
Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as Legal Policy Research Assistant? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Legal Policy Research Assistant?
We are looking for creative, smart, passionate, driven individuals with experience in Policy, Compliance or a legal experience preferably in adtech.
In this role you will be responsible to research & provide data & competitive analysis on policies in regions regarding a wide array of topics related to our media & publisher business.
You will be asked to make recommendations for new policies, based on the research & regulatory environment in the affected markets. In addition, you will be expected to significantly contribute to the overall policy of the company worldwide.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Have a Law degree
- Proven abilities to find, integrate & analyze information to provide solid policy recommendations
- Good time management skills, able to work independently & prioritise
- Willingness to work hard, hustle, & get things done with a hands-on approach
- Strong written, analytical & verbal skills in English
Nice to haves include:
- Legal experience preferably in adtech or other relevant fields is a strong plus
- Knowledge of / experience with EU & US law is a very strong advantage
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As a Legal Policy Intern, you will:
- Responsible for policy research & analysis
- Collaborate with legal & PR teams to recommend new policies
- Responsible for competitive research around media & publisher policies globally & on a regional basis
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didnt know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, So Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo & Bangkok
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.