Tremor Video/RhythmOne is seeking a Data Strategist to join the Data Operations team. This person will help the sales & customer success teams close business & increase revenue by making strategic data recommendations that will connect advertisers with their target audiences. The ideal candidate will be not only an internal subject matter expert on Tremor Videos data targeting capabilities but has a true passion for data & staying on top of partner roadmaps & new & emerging technologies. This candidate will be responsible for managing all internal feasibility requests for data segments, brand studies, & attribution studies, ensuring the correct & strategic implementation of these third-party tools on Tremor Video campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Act as internal subject matter expert on Tremor Videos data partners capabilities
- Provide strategic recommendations on how to best apply data to reach an advertisers target audience
- Partner & brainstorm with sales & customer success teams on RFP responses
- Manage internal feasibility process & workflow for all data segment, brand study, & attribution study requests
- Liaise with Data Technical Account Manager to ensure data segments have been ingested & have appropriate scale prior to campaign implementation
- Partner with data providers on custom & first to market sales opportunities
- Stay abreast of data partners roadmaps & new & emerging technologies
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of media planning, account management, or related experience in digital advertising. Experience at a data management or third-party data provider platform is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the ad-tech industry & familiarity with demand side platforms, data management platforms, ad servers, device graph providers, etc.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to ensure multiple stakeholders are provided with timely updates on deliverables
- Ability to effectively prioritize requests in a time-sensitive environment
- Proven ability to form relationships & work effectively with cross-functional teams