Index Exchange is looking for an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our team in San Francisco.
The Solutions Consulting (SC) team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development & Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Solution Consultant to influence the entire customer lifecycle at IX. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
- Implement IX products & provide technical expertise & solutions during the customer implementation lifecycle
- As a trusted technical advisor, work closely with our Account Management teams to understand clients business challenges & objectives to deliver solutions
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers & respond to & resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Review & test customer integrations regularly & troubleshoot implementation issues & data discrepancies
- Ensure internal & external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products & features
- Initiative: highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive service & success-driven personality
- Business Acumen: combination of technical, product & business skills
- Communication: high-level verbal & written communication skills
- Results Orientation: strong problem-solving & analytical skills to develop logical & forward-thinking solutions
- Organization: inherently organized, planning, prioritizing & managing workload
- Detail Orientation: providing accurate & high-quality results
- Resourceful: effectively utilizing available resources & teammates
- Innovation: proficiency at improving solution methods & procedures as a means towards greater efficiency for the client & team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working Knowledge of Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players)
- Ability to build & present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web & mobile technologies
- Experience in integrating video & programmatic technologies or a good understanding of VAST, VMAP, VPAID are a plus
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.