VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What They Do:
The Media Planning teams facilitate processes across media planning, buying, our clients, & vendors overseeing the execution of media plans from inception to completion. The Media Manager, Planning will lead day-to-day communications with the client ensuring they are constantly updated with campaign performance & provide strategic & innovative direction to their clients strengthening client relationships. In addition, the Media Planning Manager will support the collaboration between departmental teams acting as a key force in driving planning ideation, media-execution, & media-led creative in the digital space.
What Youd Do:
- Manage client expectations regularly ensuring clear communication during client status meetings, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating decks, etc.
- Collaborate with buying teams to create a strategic framework & tactical media plan ensuring finalized deck & QA meet/exceed client expectations
- Responsible for the ongoing performance of one or more digital media channels, as well as full reporting & analysis frameworks (e.g., trafficking, campaign QA, pacing, insights, etc.)
- Where applicable, work with the senior team members to develop + deploy the RFP for the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Develop relationships with media network; continue to develop platform, publisher, & brand relationships outside the walls of Vayner
- Manage & mentor media analysts & media associates for growth & performance, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product
- Accountable for team performance & efficiency, owning & making measurable improvements on work quality & internal processes to ensure consistency & quality of product deliverables
What Youve Got:
- A minimum of 3+ years industry related experience planning against various digital channels
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities
- Well versed in buying tactics of biddable & native platforms within Paid Social, Digital Audio, Programmatic & OTT/CTV
- Well versed in the various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix
- Experience leading & managing growing teams
- Strong Excel/Google Slides skills across formulas, pivot tables, & data visualization tools
- Advanced written & presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding & expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space & how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Solid understanding of industry standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), comScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.
- Someone who builds positive relationships with internal & external teams aligning with the Honey Empire Values
- A person that is well versed in media who can utilize resources to help guide clients marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- An organized & efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximize personal work output, accountability, efficiency & consistency
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $75,000- $87,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits