As a Senior Software Engineer at Enigma, your mission is to create the infrastructure that connects users to our rich analytical tools & data insights. As we pursue our mission of providing customers with unique insights on small businesses, your work will be integral to seamlessly delivering these insights.
You will work with curious, driven teammates to build sophisticated search & delivery tooling on top of a unique registry of small business profiles. You will collaborate with data scientists, product managers, & engineersall of whom are eager to embrace change to improve. You will have a platform to influence our engineering & product landscape.
As a core member of Enigmas Common Services Layer (CSL) team, you will share technical ownership of our search & delivery infrastructure with a team of motivated, product-minded individuals.
Were looking for someone who:
- Designs creative solutions to reliably deliver data & insights to customers
- Engineers best-in-class model-driven search infrastructure at scale (we use Elastic)
- Solves problems with containers, cloud infrastructure & infrastructure as code (we use Docker, AWS & Terraform)
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested code (we use Python)
- Gets excited when working as part of a motivated, collaborative team
- Identifies problems that others arent seeing & makes sure they get solved
- Is driven to work with customers to have an impact on the real world
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, & intelligent tools to automate trusted decisions about every business. Were focused on making B2B risk frictionless so that our customers can focus on growing their businesses & radically improving their products & experiences. Founded in 2011, Enigma has raised $130M of capital from major venture capital firms such as NEA, Comcast Ventures, & Third Point, as well as global financial companies such as BB&T, Two Sigma, & Capital One.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.